Wednesday 18 May 2016

Preparations To Get You Poppin'!

Trials
&
 Tribulations

During life, we come across many points where our determination and commitment are tested and those of us who are strong overcome these temporary storms; however there are a minority who tend to give up and allow themselves to be overcome by theses situations. This shouldn't be the case!

Trials and Tribulations; A Blessing in Disguise!

As I already mentioned, in life we come across temporary storms that test us and we should be strong enough to overcome them. These trials and tribulations have simply been placed in our path for us to overcome in order to shape us into greater people and shape us into the better people we aim to be. They're minor tests with greater rewards- so we should take advantage of them- that set us up for bigger and greater things.They can also be the turning point for you, in which you realise the areas of your life in which you aren't too strong and need to work on. When going through my own trials and tribulations, here are a few tips which helped me calm the storms in my life:

1. Prayer, Meditation and Communication
As a very devoted Christian, my first instinct was to go into prayer to seek counselling and answers from God- as some problems we face aren't always as straightforward as they seem and do have a deeper spiritual side to them. I also meditated on The Word which helped me maintain mental strength as well as spiritual strength. However, if you aren't a religious person then I suggest you speak to someone who you feel comfy confiding in and asking for help.

2. Evaluate

When problems started occurring, I quickly looked at which areas of my life they were affecting and this helped me to understand why they were occurring, as well as knowing which areas to specifically focus on when praying.

3. Stay Positive
I made sure that I always have at least, if not much, a little flame of positivity. This is because, during the dark times of life and points where you feel down, it's vitally important to always have a ray of positivity because it can be a light to guide you and it also creates the breakthrough needed to lift you out of your misery.


-Written by Denzel Abdulai - denzel_a@hotmail.co.uk - snapchat: denzel.abz

*Don't forget to follow, like, comment your thoughts on the article and share; recommend it to your people if you feel it helped you and you enjoyed it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment